Terms and conditions of usage
The word “us” or “we” refers to the operator of the site. The word “you” refers to the individual or visitor of our site.
• The content material of this internet site is for the general information and use solely. It’s subject to amendment with no notice.
• Neither we nor any organizations provide any warrantee or guarantee as for the correctness, timeliness, overall performance, completeness or appropriateness of the data and products located or supplied for this web page for any specific function. You accept that such information and resources might consist of discrepancies or mistakes and we particularly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or mistakes to the fullest degree accepted by legislations.
• Your usage of any facts or resources within this web page is entirely at your individual risk, by which we shall not be responsible. It will be your own personal obligation to make sure that virtually any products, solutions or data available through this particular internet site meet your own specific specifications.
• This website has material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not restricted to, the design, layout, look, appearance along with images. Duplication is not allowed aside from depending on the copyright notice, which will forms a part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks produced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized usage of this web page might give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Periodically this site may also contain links to any other web pages. These kind of links are suggested for convenience to deliver further understanding. They do not indicate that we suggest the site(s). We have virtually no liability for the subject matter of the connected web page(s).
• You can not create a link to this site from another internet site or file if you haven’t got howtogetagirlyoulike.net’s prior written authorization.
• Your utilisation of this internet site and any dispute stemming out of such use of the site is subject to the laws of The UK.